Return | Exchange & Warranty Policy
MetalGear International Pty Ltd will not accept any Return, Exchange or potential Warranty Claim without prior authorisation. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to you at your expense. Goods for refund or exchange must be returned in the original packaging, undamaged and unmarked. The sender is responsible for any loss or damage to the goods whilst in transit.
RETURNS | EXCHANGE
• Goods will not be authorised for return if the invoice date exceeds 30 days.
• Any goods incorrectly supplied may be returned with prior authorisation.
• Exchange will be offered if the wrong bike model was quoted.
• Clearance/sale items will not be accepted for credit.
• All goods returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Return freight cost is the responsibility of the customer when parts have been incorrectly ordered.
• Goods must not have been fitted onto the bike, damaged or modified.
• MetalGear will not accept return of any specialised one-off disc modified or manufactured to your specifications.
MetalGear warrants that the products we sell to you are free from defects in workmanship and materials. MetalGear Brake Discs come with a 12 month warranty if the disc is fitted with new MetalGear Brake Pads. A Warranty Claim decision cannot be determined until the goods have been returned to MetalGear International Pty Ltd for inspection. We reserve the right to test and assess any products returned to us in order to determine whether a breach of warranty has occurred. If the bike is fitted with twin front discs and pads, both sides have to be sent back to us to be inspected. Freight expenses for return of warranty claims are the customer’s responsibility. Stop using the faulty goods immediately until the goods can be returned.
Warranty does not cover:
• When goods are used for racing, track days and other extreme conditions.
• If the 12 month warranty period has expired or the product has been modified by you.
• When the goods are not fitted by a certified mechanic and/or not using the service manual of your exact bike make/model/year and type.
• When the goods exceed the minimum thickness.
• If the goods are mounted to a bike model it is not specified to fit.
• If a new set of pads are not fitted at the same time that the new discs are fitted.
• If frequent inspections are not maintained or if other frequent maintenance has not been carried out to other parts involving the braking performance.
• Where any parts have been subject to misuse, neglect or accidental damage.
• A specialised one-off disc modified and manufactured to the customers specifications.