Brake Disc Rotor refurbished (Recommended)
Disc with refurbishment service using your original centre carrier
or 4 payments of $44.88 with InfoIn Stock
- You must send your brake disc including the centre and ABS ring [if applicable] all attached.
Please do not remove brake disc from carrier.
- Our Technician will carefully take your brake disc and carrier apart.
- If the centre is silver/alloy, it will be bead blasted to return it to the original look. If the centre was painted black it will be given a general clean only.
- Centres’ can be repainted at an additional cost of $66.00 per carrier. Please advise Sales Representative at time of booking.
- The centre will be machined on the lip where the new disc is applied as well as the back of the carrier to remove any paint if necessary.
- The Technician will apply a new MetalGear Brake Disc Rotor to your original carrier with nuts and bolts.
- The completed disc will go through strict quality control to ensure perfect braking performance.
An estimated turnaround time will be given when booking your disc for refurbishment. Please contact our Sales Team on 07 3881 0809.
Refurbished discs are designed to be used in conjunction with MetalGear high quality brake pads. New brake pads must be fitted at the same time of your new brake disc. Both surfaces of your brake pads and brake disc should be faultless to ensure long life of your disc. MetalGear Brake pads come in three different compounds; a choice for your own riding style and braking preference. All MetalGear Brake Pads are tested to ensure perfect harmony with MetalGear Brake Discs.
Prices are listed in AUD and do not include exchange or bank fees you may incur. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what additional costs will be incurred prior to making your purchase.
Disclaimer: MetalGear's application information is to be used as a guide only. We do not take responsibility or accept returns if you have not confirmed the fitment via the specifications noted in our listings. MetalGear will accept items back for return within 30 days of the invoice date as long as the item is in its original condition and has not been used, fitted or damaged. Any/all return costs will be at the buyer's expense.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MetalGear International Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.